The Swiss International Law School is co-operating with the renowned Bond University to offer a Dual Award Program.
Bond University is a private, not-for-profit educational institution located on the Gold Coast in Australia. Bond University has been offering high quality and innovative law programs since 1989, and is regarded as offering the highest quality student learning experience in the region.
Latest news: The SiLS Bond Dual Award Program will continue to be available to students who complete two modules at SiLS prior to the end of 2017. As of January 2018, the SiLS Bond Dual Award will be replaced by the Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Commercial Law and Dispute Resolution, offered by Bond University in collaboration with the Swiss International Law School (SiLS). More details regarding the new degree to follow soon.
It is still possible to apply for the Dual Award Program. Application deadline is 15 June 2017.
What are the benefits from the SiLS Bond Dual Award program?
- Combine your online studies at SiLS with an on-campus experience at Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia, and get two LL.M. degrees.
How to apply for the SiLS Bond Dual Award program?
- Complete the SiLS online application form and select ‘SiLS LL.M. (Bond Dual Award Program)’ as your choice of program. Submit all necessary documentation, as well as the application fee.
- If you take up your studies at SiLS on 1 August 2017, you will be able to complete your modules in December 2017 and be ready to continue at Bond University in January 2018 the earliest.
You will find all relevant information regarding the Bond LL.M. subjects you can choose within the framework of the SiLB Bond Dual Award Program here. The exact semester start dates at Bond university are here.
- Submit your application to Bond by completing the online application form of Bond University.
- If you are already enrolled in the Bond LL.M., please contact email@example.com before the application deadline 15 June 2017. You will be informed about any further steps to take.
NB: You do not need to upload the documents again, as we will transfer them directly to Bond. However, in order to continue with the application form, you will need to upload one file. Please use this pdf: Dual Award Application Sheet.
- As soon as you start completing the application form on the Bond website, please send an email to LawDean@bond.edu.au to inform Professor Nick James, Executive Dean of the Faculty of Law at Bond University about your application. Please make sure to copy your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the tuition for the SiLS Bond Dual Award program?
Students will pay the relevant fees to the institution at which they undertake the subjects and/or modules, the tuition fees of both institutions being roughly equivalent.
Why should you consider taking the SiLS Bond Dual Award program?
Find out more about this exciting opportunity here.