The SiLS Admission Committee is looking forward to receiving your application for admission to the SiLS LL.M. or single modules. To apply, we ask candidates to provide their personal and contact information, as well as information about their academic and professional careers to date.
Before you start
During the Application Process
- You will have to create an account before you can start with your application.
- You can save the Online Application Form and return to it later. Please note that once the form has been submitted, it can no longer be edited.
- Please note that your application will not be reviewed until the application fee has been received by SiLS.
- As all communication will happen via email, please inform us of any change of your email address immediately.
- For general questions, please consult our FAQ section.
What happens after the submission?
As soon we have received your Online Application Form and application fee, the Admission Committee will review your application and discuss with you questions we might have and give you the opportunity for questions as well.
The final review of your application will usually take place within six weeks after the receipt of the completed application and at the latest until date as indicated on the Application Key Dates page. You will be informed of the Admission Committee’s decision by email.
Successful applicants will receive a formal offer and an acceptance form by email. To accept this offer, you need to pay the tuition fee and send us the completed acceptance form within two weeks after the formal offer and acceptance form has been sent out. Upon receipt of your payment and acceptance form we will send you a certificate confirming that you are enrolled in the SiLS LL.M. program or in a certain module.
Should the Admission Committee decide not to admit your application, the application fee is refunded.